So adorable! This charming bungalow has received many upgrades and is nestled on a deep lot, with an expansive deck and a large backyard! The quintessential front porch invites you to enter and you will appreciate the many recent improvements! Some of the items you will enjoy are the wood-style waterproof flooring throughout, central heating and air conditioning, composition roof, an updated, eat-in kitchen featuring elevated ceilings, skylight, white cabinetry, stone countertops, an abundance of counter space, natural light, and a gas stove counter which makes it a great gathering place with easy access out to the deck and backyard. The long driveway may offer the potential for trailer or boat parking. Additional amenities include recently painted exterior and interior, and, an expansive Trex deck adding approx. 260 square feet for outdoor living and entertaining space. A newer home across the street just closed at $850K, always nice for the neighborhood! Close to Historic downtown, for great dining, shopping and easy access to Hwy 680 and Hwy 4! All the amenities you could need or want within minutes.
UPGRADES AND FEATURES LIST-MANY WITHIN THE LAST 3 YEARS OR JUST COMPLETED!
• Exterior and Interior painting in current and stylish color palette (completed 5/2021)
• Expansive Trex deck (approx. 260 square feet!) off kitchen area featuring wood, metal wire banister (completed within approx. last 2 years)
• Central Heating and Air Conditioning System (within approx. last 3 years)
• Sewer lateral replaced (within approx. last 3 years)
• Gorgeous wood style, waterproof flooring throughout the home (4/2021)
• Beautiful natural stone kitchen countertops (5/2021)
• Gas stove (within approx. last 3 years)
• White kitchen cabinetry, two-compartment stainless sink, brushed nickel faucet with a separate sprayer (within approx. last 3 years)
• Roof replaced (within approx. last 4 years)
• Many sections of fencing and gates replaced (within approx. last 3 years)
• Decorative ceiling fan in living room (within approx. last 3 years)
• Vanity lighting, and mirrored storage in the bathroom (5/2021)
• Front yard landscape refresh finished in dark bark (5/2021)
• Additional trim added to high profile baseboards (5/2021))
• New hot and cold valves washing machine and water heater shut-off valves (5/2021)
ADDITIONAL FEATURES, AMENITIES
• Deep backyard providing plenty of opportunity to complete your personal oasis or ADU?
• Long driveway and potential room for trailer or perhaps boat parking
• Dual paned windows
• Wood trim around all windows
• Ceiling fan in the front bedroom
• Recessed lighting and skylight in kitchen
• Washer and dryer “cubby” off the kitchen area
• Citrus (orange) tree in the front yard
• Potential additional storage under large deck/under home
• Some Copper plumbing
• Large garden storage shed in the backyard
• Easy access to Hwy 680 and Hwy 4
• Close to great amenities, historic and charming downtown, restaurants and shopping!
• Per seller back porch was incorporated into interior space to allow kitchen expansion